Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer Recipe
There’s nothing better than a Christmas infused cocktail, and at Afternoon Tea by Tony, we like to alter our packages to suit the season. We’ve come up with some delicious festive inspired cocktails that we’ve served with our afternoon teas at home. A particular hit has been the Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer, so we thought we’d share the recipe with you so you can enjoy it in your own home. It’s really easy to make and spruces up your regular glass of bubbles perfectly.
We served the Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer for welcome drinks as part of our Gold Full Service Afternoon Tea package. I’d recommend offering this cocktail to your guests as a welcome drink to get them into the Christmas party spirit.
· A bottle of prosecco or champagne
· Sprig of rosemary
· 200ml of pomegranate juice
· Rosemary sprigs (optional)
1. Pour the pomegranate juice in a small pan and add one sprig of rosemary. Gently bring to the boil and reduce for a few minutes until syrupy. Leave to cool and then chill in the fridge until ready to use.
2. Fill your champagne flutes or glass of choice with one part pomegranate syrup and then top up with three parts prosecco or champagne.
3. Garnish each glass with a rosemary sprig.